What is Anatomy & Physiology?
Anatomy is the study of the structure and relationship between body parts.
Physiology is the study of the function of body parts and the body as a whole.
The Course Covers:
- Cells and their Organelles
- Different types of Tissues and their classification
- Skin – its different layers and functions
- Skeletal Systems – composition, types and function of bones & joints
- Muscular System – different types of muscles, their composition and function.
- Cardiovascular System – Heart structures and function, Blood Vessels and Blood Circulation
- Lymphatic System – Lymph glands and production of Tissue Fluid
- Respiratory System – Lungs and air pathway and exchange of gases
- Endocrine System – Main endocrine organs and role of hormones
- Urinary/Excetory System – Kidneys and water metabolism
- Reproductive System
- Diseases of the various systems